Kansas City Scott Gallagher Soccer Club is offering the opportunity to apply for undergraduate tuition scholarships to current KCSG players. KCSG will award two (2) non-renewable scholarships in the amount of $1,000 per award to one (1) male and one (1) female player. Funding for the scholarships is provided by private and corporate donations. The KCSG Scholarship Committee reviews applications and grants scholarships to club members who display team spirit and sportsmanship.
Criteria and Eligibility
• Applicant must be a graduating senior in high school
• Applicant must be a current KCSG Soccer Club player
• Applicant must be admitted to a college, university or technical school
• Applicant may not be related to any full-time KCSG employee or Board member
Scholarship applications are due on or before March 1, 2021. Interested KCSG players must submit a complete application along with a 500-word essay, and a letter of recommendation from a KCSG coach. Applicants must also include proof of admission to an accredited college, university or technical school. All information submitted will be held in confidence and used solely for the purpose of scholarship administration.
Scholarship applications and required documents can be submitted directly to KCSG via email to
email@example.com; mail or drop off address is:
KC Scott Gallagher, 3035 SW Saddlewood Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
Please submit the following to KCSG:
1. Completed scholarship application form
2. Proof of admission to college, university or technical school
3. Recommendation letter from a KCSG coach
4. Typed 500-word essay (details listed on application)